STRAYACOIN Crypto-currency is one the fastest growing crypto’s with a functional use-case (paying for goods and services). Businesses have a quick and cost effective Point Of Sale through Android Play store and the option for a dedicated stand alone POS terminal that can also accept other major cryptos.
Travelers have more convenient way to pay and send money overseas to family.
Learn more: www.strayacoin.org
Banks in major cities
Banca Popolare di Milano
Banca Popolare di Milano is an old Italian Bank formed as an cooperative company and has limited liability. Popolare di Milano as per namesake was established in Milan in 1865. The group behind Popolare di Milano, namely BPM Group is the eleventh largest in Italy by market cap.
The BPM Group is quite large, it employs well over 8,000 professionals, who then in turn serve over 1,400,000 customers a year. Of that customer volume 89% are private customers.
The banking group has over 770 branches, with a strong concentration in Lombardy (475 offices), Piedmont (104 offices) and Lazio (80 offices).
The bank’s main products and services are retail, investment and private banking. This also covers things like insurance and term deposits.
Head office location
Piazza F. Meda, 4
20121 Milan, Italy
Customers hotline: 02 7700 1
– Tax and Insurance Services: 02 77003500
– Fraud Prevention: 02 43450882
– Legal Affairs: 02 77002415
ATMs and Branches of Banca Popolare di Milano:
- Banca Popolare di Milano Branches in Verona
- Banca Popolare di Milano Branch in Venice
- Banca Popolare di Milano Branches and ATMs in Turin
- Banca Popolare di Milano Branches and ATMs in Rome
- Banca Popolare di Milano Branches and ATMs in Naples
- Banca Popolare di Milano Branches and ATMs in Milan
- Banca Popolare di Milano Branch in Genoa
- Banca Popolare di Milano Branches and ATMs in Florence, Italy
- Banco Popolare in Milano Branch in Como
- Banca Popolare di Milano Branches and ATMs in Bologna