STRAYACOIN Crypto-currency is one the fastest growing crypto’s with a functional use-case (paying for goods and services). Businesses have a quick and cost effective Point Of Sale through Android Play store and the option for a dedicated stand alone POS terminal that can also accept other major cryptos.
Travelers have more convenient way to pay and send money overseas to family.
Learn more: www.strayacoin.org
Banks in major cities
UniCredit is one of the major banking groups in Europe and in the world. It has registered offices in Rome and its administrative headquarters is in Milan. The group has over 40 million customers and is active in 22 countries: the main markets in which it operates are Italy, Austria, Southern Germany, Switzerland and Central and Eastern Europe.
The bank has presented in the following countries:
– In Italy (market share of 15%, according to banking group)
– In Germany (market share of 5%, according to banking group)
– In Austria (18% market share)
– In Central and Eastern Europe, where it has significant positions in many countries, in particular in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Russia.
Head office in Milan
20123 Milano, Italy
Tel.: +39 02 88 621
Toll Free 800.57.57.57
From abroad +39 02 33408973
Toll Free 800.88.11.77
From Italy: 848.88.00.88
From abroad: +39 02 33408967
ATMs and Branches of UniCredit:
- UniCredit Bank Offices in Verona
- UniCredit Branches and ATMs in Venice
- UniCredit Bank Offices and ATMs in Turin
- UniCredit Branches and ATMs in Rome
- UniCredit Bank Offices and ATMs in Pisa
- UniCredit Offices and ATMs in Palermo
- UniCredit Bank Offices and ATMs in Naples
- UniCredit Branches and ATMs in Milan
- UniCredit Offices and ATMs in Genoa
- UniCredit Branches and ATMs in Florence
- UniCredit Bank Offices and ATMs in Como
- UniCredit Branches and ATMs in Catania
- UniCredit Branches and ATMs in Bologna